Renovated Burton Valley Jewel Box
4 Bedroom + Office | 2.5 Bathroom | 2226± Sq. Ft. | .25± Acre Lot
Click below to view:
This is the home you’ve been waiting for! Located on a flat, quarter-acre lot with impeccable renovations, it’s easy to envision living in this move-in-ready Burton Valley rancher. With a blend of traditional and contemporary design, the single-level home was fully redone in 2017, featuring an open kitchen with high-end Thermador appliances, dedicated home office, spacious family room, and impeccably updated bathrooms.
Tucked on a sought-after cul-de-sac, the flat lot includes a level lawn for play, concrete pad for a shed and a patio that’s perfect for outdoor entertaining.
The Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages, known for its proximity to popular recreation destinations like Rancho Swim & Tennis Club, the Lafayette Community Center Park, the Lafayette-Moraga trail as well as top-rated Burton Valley Elementary and Stanley Middle School.
- Entry with coat closet
- Family room with picture window, brick fireplace with gas insert, engineered oak flooring, and custom entertainment center with wall-mounted TV
- Light-filled kitchen with Caesarstone counters, island with sink and bar seating, Thermador dishwasher, built-in Thermador microwave, Bosch fridge, second sink, 6-burner Thermador range with griddle and two ovens, ventilation hood, walk-in pantry, subway tile backsplash, and mounted flat screen TV
- Kitchen opens to large dining room with rustic chandelier, engineered oak flooring, slider to yard, and access to powder bath
- Primary suite with slider to backyard, walk-in closet with custom Bay Area Closet organizers, ceiling fan, carpet, and en-suite bathroom with tile floors, dual sink vanity with quartz counter, tiled shower stall with bench, water closet, and skylight
- 3 Secondary bedrooms share full hall bath with tile floor, shower tub with subway tile and skylight
- Dedicated home office with barn doors and closet
- Laundry/Mud room with tile floors, sink, LG washer and dryer, and door to back yard
- Flat backyard perfect for entertaining and play, with a level lawn, patio, wide side yards and a 10’ x12’ concrete pad foundation for potential shed
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Recessed LED lighting, skylights, Polywood plantation shutters, Bay Area Closets custom organizers, crown moulding, wired Eero WiFi, noise reduction insulation, dual zone heating/air, hot water on demand, flat finish wall texture, Frontpoint security system, and a finished two car garage
- Exterior Highlights Include: Arlo security cameras, wide concrete driveway, level front lawn with magnolia tree and outdoor lighting, extensive Ranchio 3 sprinkler and drip system, brick mailbox with lock, wireless front door lock, manicured landscaping
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.